Make your summer job a summer to remember!
Wild Waterworks outdoor waterpark has begun accepting applications for the 2024 summer season. Experience huge waves of Wild Waterworks’ amazing employee perks and benefits to make your summer even more thrilling!
- Have fun while you work!
- Flexible scheduling and part time hours available!
- Team building and leadership opportunities!
- Employee discounts and free admission!
- Free uniforms!
- Ontario attractions perks and discounts!
- Paid Employee training!
- Ollie recognition and awards!
- Year end celebration and awards!
Don’t miss out, apply today!
Important things to note before applying to Wild Waterworks:
- All new and returning staff are required to attend mandatory training sessions throughout May and June, as well asbi-weekly in-season training
- Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Positions require outdoor work for extended periods of time through various weather conditions including heat and humidity
- Criminal Records and Judicial Matters check is required for all positions and must be submitted prior to commencing work
- Candidates should have attention to detail, confidence, and a passion for customer service!
Are you up for the fast-paced challenge, and safe, clean, healthy fun environment Wild Waterworks has to offer? See the available opportunities below and apply today!
- Water Park Attendant
- Assistant Pool Operator
- Guest Services Representative
- Maintenance and Lawn Care
- Cashiers and Server
- Security Officer
- Team Leader
- Cash/Food Team Leader
- Aquatic Team Leader
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Aquatic Supervisor
- Cash/Food Supervisor
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resume to:
Attn: Wild Waterworks – Manager
*Please ensure that you indicate the position(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
Please be advised that interviews will be scheduled commending the end of January 2024. Although we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process; applicants are asked to inform Human Resources 905-525-2181 ext.170 for any disability required accommodations in advance.
For more information about Wild Waterworks, please visit www.wild-waterworks.com