Hamilton Conservation Authority Master Plans are the official policy documents for the management and development of our conservation area.
These Master Plans supports HCA’s current Strategic Plan and reflects HCA’s Vision for a healthy watershed for everyone and Mission to lead in the conservation of our watershed and connect people to nature.
Moving forward, these plans will help guide the development and operation of our conservation areas in support of these goals.
- Fifty Point Conservation Area Master Plan 2020 – Finalized January 2022
- Valens Lake Conservation Area Master Plan 2019 – Finalized April 2020
- Westfield Heritage Village Master Plan – Finalized November 2018
- Fletcher Creek Ecological Preserve Management Plan 2019 – Finalized October 2020
- Lafarge 2000 Trail Management Plan 2019 – Finalized October 2020
- Upper Watershed Beverly Swamp Management Plan 2019 – Finalized October 2020