- Construction is currently ongoing at the HCA Main Office entrance and parking lot. Visitors should be aware and use caution while visiting.
- The HCA Main Office is open to the public. Many staff are working hybrid schedules and may not always be in the office. Meetings and appointments should generally take place by phone or video meeting. Learn more.
- November 27, 2023: The Lowlands Trail is currently closed for major maintenance. This post will be removed once the trail reopens.
- Beginning November 13, 2023 construction will be happening at Felker’s Falls along the trail to install fencing. The trail will remain open but visitors should be mindful that the construction is happening and to use caution. It is expected to last 3 weeks depending on weather, and this notice will be removed once construction is complete.
- Haudenosaunee deer harvest begins November 6: The Haudenosaunee Wildlife and Habitat Authority (HWHA) and Hamilton Conservation Authority (HCA) have agreed to a Specific Agreement for the 2023 season based on the existing Protocol to address the Treaty Rights of the Haudenosaunee on HCA owned lands. Harvesting will only occur on HCA owned lands in Schedule A & B on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only between November 6 and December 7 of 2023. Learn more here.
HCA HST Number
- To claim the 2022 Ontario staycation tax credit, you may be asked to provide HCA’s HST number. Although it is not required to claim the credit, it is: HST #1080 83890 RT 0001