Across greater Hamilton, 70 kilometres of pathways and converted rail corridors have been registered as part of the Trans Canada Trail. These include the Hamilton-to-Brantford Rail Trail, the Chippawa Trail, Escarpment Rail Trail and a proposed route through the city. When completed, the TCT will touch all three oceans bordering Canada and become the longest shared-use trail in the world at 16,000 kilometres.
- Dundas Valley Spring Creek Trail Repairs
- Dundas Valley Train Car Work
- Chippawa Rail Trail Service Disruption
- Watershed Conditions Statement: Flood Watch – High Water Levels in Lake Ontario UPDATED
- Attention to users of the Ancaster Well
- Shuttle service: All parking lots closed at Spencer Gorge/Webster Falls on weekends & holiday Mondays
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls