Across greater Hamilton, 70 kilometres of pathways and converted rail corridors have been registered as part of the Trans Canada Trail. These include the Hamilton-to-Brantford Rail Trail, the Chippawa Trail, Escarpment Rail Trail and a proposed route through the city. When completed, the TCT will touch all three oceans bordering Canada and become the longest shared-use trail in the world at 16,000 kilometres.
- Parking & access to Spencer Gorge, Tew & Webster Falls
- No trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls
- Parking restrictions at Spencer Gorge Oct. 15-18
- Equestrians - Dundas Valley restrictions Oct. 11 & 18
- Trail across Christie Lake dam closed Oct. 13 to end of November
- October Budget and Administration Meeting Cancelled
- Lafarge Trail Reroute