Across greater Hamilton, 70 kilometres of pathways and converted rail corridors have been registered as part of the Trans Canada Trail. These include the Hamilton-to-Brantford Rail Trail, the Chippawa Trail, Escarpment Rail Trail and a proposed route through the city. When completed, the TCT will touch all three oceans bordering Canada and become the longest shared-use trail in the world at 16,000 kilometres.
- Confederation Beach Park partially reopened
- May 10 Conservation Advisory Board Meeting Cancelled
- Construction changes access to Eramosa Karst
- Waterfall shuttle service to be relocated to Christie Lake
- Merrick Parking Lot closed to animal migration
- Ancaster Well access changes beginning January 1, 2018
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls