Across greater Hamilton, 70 kilometres of pathways and converted rail corridors have been registered as part of the Trans Canada Trail. These include the Hamilton-to-Brantford Rail Trail, the Chippawa Trail, Escarpment Rail Trail and a proposed route through the city. When completed, the TCT will touch all three oceans bordering Canada and become the longest shared-use trail in the world at 16,000 kilometres.
- Lakeland Pool Closed July 22
- Updated Watershed Conditions Statement: Flood Outlook – Lake Ontario Shoreline July 11
- Lafarge Trail Reroute
- Forestry work in HCA areas this summer
- Boardwalk at Fifty Point marina closed
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls
- Waterfall Shuttle Begins Good Friday