All trails in the Dundas Valley Conservation Area, with the exception of the Rail Trail and Main Loop Trail, are closed to cyclists and equestrians. Trails are still in spring thaw condition and are generally muddy and extremely muddy in some sections.
- Confederation Beach Park partially reopened
- May 10 Conservation Advisory Board Meeting Cancelled
- Construction changes access to Eramosa Karst
- Waterfall shuttle service to be relocated to Christie Lake
- Merrick Parking Lot closed to animal migration
- Ancaster Well access changes beginning January 1, 2018
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls