The HCA Main office is open to the public. Many staff are working hybrid schedules and may not always be in the office. Meetings and appointments should generally take place by phone or video meeting.
Main Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note the following:
- If you require an in-person meeting, please get in touch with staff directly to arrange a meeting time.
- Staff will continue to be available to assist with electronic planning and permit submissions, and we are available via email or phone.
- Please email us with any questions; see the contact information for all staff. General inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
- All submissions can continue to be made digitally, as well as payments. Please consult with your contact at the Hamilton Conservation Authority. If paper files are to be dropped off, please make arrangements with us beforehand.
- Permits and correspondence will be issued electronically via email.
- You can help us by prioritizing your critical needs and providing digital submissions where possible.
- Staff will continue to keep the lines of communication open and will inform you of the status of our review and your application.