Please be advised that effective September 8, 2020, the HCA Main office is now open to the public by appointment only. We note that whenever possible, meetings and appointments should continue to take place by phone or video meeting.
Main Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note the following:
- If you require an in-person meeting, please contact staff directly to arrange a time to meet. All visitors must adhere to requirements to social distance, wear a mask at all times in the office and sanitize your hands.
- Staff will continue to be available to assist with electronic planning and permit submissions and we are available via email or phone.
- Please email us with any questions, see contact information for all staff. General inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions can continue to be made digitally, as well as payments. Please consult with your contact at the Hamilton Conservation Authority. If paper files are to be dropped off, please make arrangements with us beforehand.
- Permits and correspondence will be issued electronically via email.
- You can help us by prioritizing your critical needs and providing digital submissions where possible.
- Staff will continue to keep the lines of communication open and will inform you of the status of our review and your application.