Hamilton Conservation Authority’s Administration Office is closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As such, we will not be accepting walk-in inquiries, meetings or hosting or attending external meetings. Our staff will be available to assist you by email and phone. Staff will also be available to assist with electronic planning and permit submissions.
Please see what you can expect from our Watershed Planning & Engineering team below.
- Staff is available via email or phone. Click here for information regarding staff contacts and HCA Permits and Regulations. Please email us with any questions. General inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
- All submissions can be made digitally, as well as payments. Please consult with your contact at the Hamilton Conservation Authority. If paper files are to be dropped off, please make arrangements with us beforehand.
- Permits and correspondence will be issued electronically via email.
- You can help us by prioritizing your critical needs and providing digital submissions where possible
- Staff will keep the lines of communication open and will inform you on the status of our review and your application. We will also keep you informed if there are any changes on when our office will re-open to the public.