Your key to the Great Outdoors...
As a Member, you and your family can enjoy year-round access to all HCA conservation areas for 12 months from the date of purchase, for one great price! The pass will allow you and your vehicle passengers (up to 6 people total) into HCA conservation areas, including:
- Christie Lake
- Crooks Hollow
- Devil’s Punchbowl
- Dundas Valley
- Eramosa Karst
- Fifty Point
- Spencer Gorge
- Tiffany Falls
- Valens Lake
HCA Members also receive free entry into Westfield Heritage Village’s public programming, for up to 6 people, including a maximum of 2 adults.
Exclusive Rewards & Discounts
HCA Members also receive exclusive rewards and discounts valued at more than $90. Use the vouchers for your favourite activity or try something new.
- Three day passes to share with friends and neighbours (each pass is good for a carload of up to 6 people)
- One entrance to the Christie Antique & Vintage Show
- One 2-for-1 voucher to Wild Waterworks
- 10% discount on nightly camping
- 15% discount on boat rentals
- 15% discount on HCA rentals (pavilions and group picnic sites)*
- Special programming and event discounts
- Early morning access with automated gates
- Monthly e-newsletter
All vouchers expire one year from the date of purchase.
*Discount not available for Confederation Beach Park, Wild Waterworks or wedding rentals.
Save money and time when you become a Member!
Save more than $25 off the cost of regular admission, each time you visit. *(Visit four times and your pass pays for itself!)
*Based on a family of four.
Every purchase of a pass helps keep our conservation areas open for the benefit of all. Many people believe conservation areas are paid for by their tax dollars, but that is not the case. Membership fees pay for trail construction and maintenance, emergency services, property taxes, insurance and all those little things we need to keep our conservation areas open.