The Merrick Parking Lot in the Dundas Valley Conservation Area is closed until further notice. Heavy ice and snow has downed trees onto the roadway. Forestry Staff will be working to remove the trees, but there is no access to the parking lot. Please use alternate parking at the Artaban Road Parking Lot during this closure. This notice will be removed when the lot reopens.
- Merrick parking lot closed until further notice
- Coyotes Spotted in Hamilton Conservation Areas
- Haudenosaunee and HCA Set Dates for 2019 Harvest
- Confederation Beach Park Trail Closure
- No trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls
- Trail across Christie Lake dam closed Oct. 13 to end of November
- Lafarge Trail Reroute