1497 Baseline Rd
Welcome to Fifty Point Conservation Area on Lake Ontario, a magnificent 80-hectare park with superb marina facilities in Stoney Creek. It’s the place to be for a swim in Lake Ontario, family camping or a picnic for groups of any size.
Fifty Point is particularly proud to have one of the warmest and cleanest beaches on western Lake Ontario. Change rooms are conveniently located at the nearby beach house.
Visitors can also enjoy a fabulous lakefront view by walking our promenade or while relaxing at conveniently located benches and shaded areas.
The marina is one of the best on western Lake Ontario, with docking spaces for 320 boats and a double boat launch. Other marina facilities include a fully serviced gas dock and pump-out station, visitor docks, hydro hook-ups, water, showers, washrooms, a laundromat and winter storage facilities.
- Safari Niagara at Fifty Point - Fri. Jul 26, 2019 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Films in the Forest: Incredibles 2 & Yoga - Sat. Aug 10, 2019 - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Learn to Fish at Fifty Point - Fri. Aug 23, 2019 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Learn to Fish at Fifty Point - Sat. Aug 24, 2019 - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Films in the Forest: The Secret Life of Pets 2 - Sat. Aug 31, 2019 - 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Halloween Howl - Sat. Oct 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm