650 Governors Rd
Welcome to the Dundas Valley Conservation Area – a favourite destination of any outdoor enthusiast.
Current Trail Conditions: Trails are now open to all users. For up-to-the-minute trail updates, please call 905-627-1233.
The valley’s 1,200 hectares of Carolinian forests, fields, cold-water streams and stunning geological formations are home to an array of rare plants, birds and wildlife. More about Carolinian forests.
The Dundas Valley is part of the Niagara Escarpment which has been designated a World Biosphere Reserve by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
Share the Path
- Paris to Ancaster Bike Race - Sun. Apr 26, 2020 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sulphur Springs Trail Run - Sat. May 23, 2020 - 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sulphur Springs Trail Run - Sun. May 24, 2020 - 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tally in the Valley - Sat. Jul 25, 2020 - Sun. Jul 26, 2020 - All Day
- Equestrian Campout - Fri. Aug 07, 2020 - Sun. Aug 09, 2020 - All Day