1000 HWY 5 West
Christie Lake Conservation Area
Welcome to Christie Lake Conservation Area, one of the most beautiful lake settings on the Niagara Escarpment.
While visiting, explore the trails that wind for 10 kilometres through peaceful meadows and towering pine forests – you’ll be sure to see a wide range of wildlife that make their home in this 336-hectare conservation area. Trails are accessible by foot, snowshoes or cross-country skis, weather permitting.
Both swimmers and sunbathers will enjoy Christie Lake’s 360-metre sandy beach. Tubes and flutter boards are available to rent at the Beach House. Please note that our natural swimming areas are not supervised and do not have lifeguards on duty.
- Spring Fling Disc Golf Tournament - Sat. May 05, 2018 - Sun. May 06, 2018 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Christie Antique & Vintage Show - Sat. May 26, 2018 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Christie Antique & Vintage Show - Sat. Sep 08, 2018 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tough Mudder - Sat. Sep 15, 2018 - 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Tough Mudder - Sun. Sep 16, 2018 - 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Lively Dragon: Dragonboat Race - Sat. Sep 22, 2018 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sticks n' Stones Trail Race - Sat. Oct 06, 2018 - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- MEC Burlington Mountain Cross Race - Sat. Oct 20, 2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm