- Flood Message: Flood Watch - Terminated
- Seasonal Trail Closures for Horses in Effect
- Dofasco Trail Construction and Closures
- Road on east side of Christie Lake closed for pond decommissioning work
- Winter safety at HCA
- Ancaster Well access changes beginning January 1, 2018
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls
The Hamilton Conservation Authority, headquartered at the western end of Lake Ontario, is the region's largest environmental management agency. For more than 50 years it has spearheaded grassroots environmental efforts to help ensure a safe and sustainable community.