This workshop will focus on private property owners or businesses in the Neighbourhoods of Stoney Creek, Winona, Hannon, and Glanbrook. If you are interested in learning more about actions and practices you can undertake to improve wildlife habitat and water quality in your area, make sure to not miss this opportunity!
- Learn how to improve the health of our watershed/environment
- Discover grants that are available that help with conservation projects
Have the opportunity to also learn about HCAs Master Plans. Master Plans are the official policy documents for the management and development of our conservation areas.
- Introduction to HCA Master and Management Plans
- What they are, why we do them, HCA Master Plan strategy
- 2022 Master and Management plans : Saltfleet Conservation Area Master Plan, Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area Master Plan, Dofasco 2000 Trail Management Plan, Vinemount and Winona Conservation Areas Management Plan (more focus on Saltfleet and Punchbowl)
- Past and future plans : Fifty Point in 2021, Eramosa Karst, Mt. Albion, Chippewa Rail Trail, Felker’s Falls
Workshop Event Details
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2022
Time: 10AM to 12PM
Location: Fifty Point Conservation Area, 1479 Baseline Road, Winona, ON
The event is free and registration is required.