Take a break from the stresses of daily life and bathe your senses in the Dundas Valley forest, with HCA’s Forest Therapy Guide, at one of our upcoming sessions.
Forest Bathing or Forest Therapy is inspired by Shinrin-yoku, the Japanese practice of “Forest Bathing”. It is a practice that supports health and wellness through guided immersion in forests and other natural environments to promote the well-being of both people and the land.
These slow walks in the nature are unique and specialized and help participants connect or deepen their connection with nature.
From 9 AM to 12 PM on:
- Thursday, June 15, 2023
- Thursday, July 20, 2023
- Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Thursday, September 21, 2023
Dundas Valley Conservation Area
650 Governors Road, Dundas, ON
- Dress appropriately weather conditions – this activity is rain or shine
- Hike is approximately one – two kilometres
- Participants will be asked to turn their phones off during the walk to avoid any distractions
- No pets
- For ages 16 and over
- Limited space per session
- Water bottle
- Something to sit on such as a blanket or a small, compactible/portable chair, seat or stool
- Bug and/or tick spray
$25 +HST per participant; plus Dundas Valley entry fee.