- Fifty Point Conservation Area accepts reservations up to one year in advance, and we are open daily throughout the year to help you book your camping stay. Reservations are accepted from April 1st until the Thanksgiving weekend annually.
- A reservation fee applies to each campsite or group reservation and is non-refundable. All campsite reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A modification or cancellation to a reservation will incur an additional non-refundable service fee per campsite reservation.
- Additional vehicles on site require a permit at an additional fee per night.
- A maximum of 6 people and 3 structures are permitted on each site, including a trailer. Only 1 trailer permitted on a site.
- Campers must not deface, remove or damage any property in the Conservation Area.
- Campers must not engage in any activity that is disruptive to fellow campers or day users; please be respectful.
- Dogs and other pets must be kept on a leash at all times and are not permitted in the Beach Area.
- Firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- The use of all motorized vehicles will be confined to the areas as designated and must conform to the Highway Traffic Act.
- This reservation is subject to the Conservation Authorities Act, Ontario Regulations 109/90.
- Fires are not permitted on any campsite. A Central community fire ring is available.
- Watercraft requiring a trailer or utility trailers are not permitted on site (arrangements at the gatehouse or marina must be made at additional costs).
Campsite Reservation Policies
Individual Site Cancellations and Refunds: Campsite payment may be refunded minus the reservation fee and modification fee. All cancellations will be accepted until the day prior to the arrival date/time and must be made during the park’s operating hours. If cancelled after 1:00 pm on the day prior to arrival, one night camping fee is forfeited. If no cancellation is requested, then no refund will be processed.
Campers who shorten their stay after arriving at Valens Lake Conservation Area during the summer period will be refunded 50% of any unused camper nights, except on long weekends when campers will receive no refund.
Group Site Cancellations and Refunds: Group site fees are non-refundable. All camper fees are due upon arrival and are based on a per person per night. Alterations can made within the operating season, a modification fee applies.