Date(s) - Sat. Dec 03, 2016
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Westfield Heritage Village
Event Days: December 3, 10 & 17
At Westfield you can stroll through the village lit by twinkling lanterns, surrounded by the scent of fresh pine, cinnamon and the smell of fresh baked Christmas goodies. Visit more than 35 historic buildings and experience Christmas as it would have been celebrated in the Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian eras.
Lots to see and do for the whole family, including:
- Send a telegraph to the North Pole at the Railway Station
- Have a visit with Father Christmas
- Make a traditional Christmas ornament at the one room log schoolhouse
- Enjoy the fireworks, which will light up the sky over the Jerseyville Train Station at 6:30 pm
- Carol sing-along, led by the talented Scott Whittington, at the church at 7:00 pm
Hungry visitors will enjoy stopping by the Ironwood Hall for delicious foods prepared by The Farmhouse Kitchen. The menu features seasonal flavours and a variety of sweet and savoury offerings for every appetite, including light meals, desserts and hot and cold drinks. The Ironwood Hall will be open from 5 – 9:00 pm.
Tickets can be purchased at the door or online. If you wish to purchase tickets online for ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, please select the Special Event ticket. Buy tickets in advance by clicking HERE!