Date(s) - Sat. Dec 07, 2019
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Westfield Heritage Village
‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
Event runs December 7, 14 & 21
Enjoy Westfield by candlelight and feel the warmth of the season through music, food samples, fireworks and a visit from Father Christmas. There will be lots to see and do, including:
- Fireworks at 6:30, weather permitting
- Carol Sing-along at the Mountsberg church, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Meet Father Christmas at the D’Aubigny Inn
- Model Train Exhibit at the Hardware Store
- Free popcorn
- Handmade Mittens for Sale at the Mitt Shack
- Visit the Christmas Counter at the Dry Goods Store
- Stop by the Train Station to send a telegraph to the North Pole
- Visit the Illuminated Forest
- Children can make a traditional holiday craft at the Schoolhouse
- Sweet treats for sale at the General Store
- Special finds at the Gift Shop
- Delicious food by the Farmhouse Kitchen for sale at the Ironwood Hall
- Visit Westfield’s historical buildings, decorated for the season
- Donations for Local Foodbanks will be accepted at the Entrance
Admission is $12.00 for adults, $10.00 for seniors (65+) and $6.50 for Youths ages 6-17. Children 5 and under are admitted free. Family Rate is $32.00 (two adults and two youth). HCA Members receive free admission for two adults and up to four youths. Parking is free. Tickets can be purchased at the gate or online.
For more information visit www.westfieldheritage.ca.