Date(s) - Sat. Oct 28, 2017
Dundas Valley Conservation Area
- Travel down the Jack-O-Lantern Trail from the parking lot to the Trail Centre
- Roast marshmallows over a bonfire
- What’s Alive? – Find out what spooky creatures live in Dundas Valley in the Education centre
- Night Quest Hike – hike through the woods and follow clues to find homes of creatures that live in the Dundas Valley on Deer Run Trail
- Visit the decorated and spooky old train station (Trail Centre) for treats and snacks
- Screening of Ghostbusters movie
Film in the Forest: Ghostbusters (1984)
Bring your chairs and blankets and enjoy a screening of the original Ghostbusters (1984) movie in the grassy area by the Trail Centre. Movie begins at dusk.
Admission just $15 or FREE with your HCA Membership Pass.
For more information call 905-627-1233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org