Date(s) - Sat. May 26, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Christie Lake Conservation Area
Shop hundreds of Canada’s best, high quality, antique and vintage dealers!
The Christie Antique & Vintage Show features furniture, rugs, lamps, jewelry, clothing, accessories, fine art, art deco, Canadiana, nostalgia, china, tools, folk art, kitchen utensils, books, signs and letters, plus much MUCH more! With over 1,200 collecting categories, you’ll be sure to find something for you or your home at the show!
The spring show is the Saturday following Victoria Day, from 8am – 5pm, rain or shine! Please be aware, no pets allowed on the show field.
- Free parking
- Free shuttle buses from parking lots to show gates
- Food court and picnic areas on site
- Beer and wine tent with licensed show field
- Free pick-up service from booth to your vehicle
- ATM’s on site (lines can be long, bringing cash is always a good idea)
- Carter Lease and Rentals will be onsite with rental vans available for you to transport large items off site
$10 Admission, kids 12 and under free. Free onsite parking.