Date(s) - Mon. Jun 12, 2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Dundas Valley Conservation Area
4DEW is celebrating its 27th anniversary. Sign up for four nights of non-competitive leisurely walks. Choose between a challenging (8km) or relaxing (5km) marked route.
Special focus on Canada’s 150 birthday! Show us how many ways you can wear both ORANGE and RED!
- All participants will stand together to form of a huge maple leaf.
- Participants may sign and add comments on a Hamilton 150 banner.
- Children’s face painting with the maple leaf.
- Local dignitaries will speak about Hamilton’s place in Canada and officially open the walk.
- A local cadet band will play for us, in honour of the historical ties between Canada and the Netherlands forged during World War II.
Visit www.4dew.com for more information.