Dundas Valley Winter Outdoor Education Special
Attention Teachers! The Hamilton Conservation Authority (HCA) outdoor education programs are currently being offered as two classes, for the price of one, until the end of March 2017.
Come out and experience and explore winter in the Dundas Valley with your class! You can follow animal tracks in the snow, discover how plants and animals adapt to winter, or learn how to snowshoe, all while enjoying fresh air and beautiful surroundings. Winter is a wonderful time to visit the Dundas Valley Conservation Area.
Choose from the any of the following winter programs:
(All programs are 2 hours)
- Snowshoeing (Grade 6 & up)
- Get Tracking ~ Learn how to identify and track animals
- What’s Alive ~ Discover how animals survive the winter
- Winter Birds ~ See what birds are here during the winter
- Survival of the Fittest ~ A game of stealth and cunning! See if you have what it takes to survive!
- Bruce Trail Hike ~ Hike the trail, explore the valley
- Go Wild! ~ Active, outdoor games that are challenging and fun
Price for Two Classes: Prices are based on a maximum of 50 students.
- One half-day program ( morning or afternoon) ...... $350
- Two programs (full day) ……… $650
How to register:
Beth Stormont, Education Program Manager