The Hamilton Conservation Authority (HCA) and Conservation Halton (CH) have worked together to produce An Agricultural Guide to Conservation Authority Regulations to provide the agricultural community with a general overview of how the regulations administered by HCA and CH apply to agricultural activities. The guide identifies a number of common agricultural-related activities and practices, and whether or not conservation authority review and approval may be required. The guide describes the process for obtaining approvals where required, and provides contact details for HCA and CH for those wanting more information or to discuss specific projects.
- Flood Outlook Statement & Flood Watch- November 17, 2017
- Ancaster Well access and construction work
- Haudenosaunee and HCA set dates for 2017-2018 harvest
- Dundas Valley Gatehouse Parking Lot Construction
- Chippawa Rail Trail Service Disruption
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls