Due to the weather conditions visitors are asked to use extreme caution when visiting Dundas Valley as there is flooding and ice forming in many areas, particularly at Tiffany Falls and near Sulphur Creek on the main loop.
- Watershed Conditions Statement - Water Safety
- Valens fishing bridge closed for 3 weeks
- Section of road closed at Christie Lake
- Area of Canal Park closed for viewing platform construction
- Mountain bike trails closed at Christie Lake
- Dofasco Trail Closed Between 5th Rd. E. & 8th Rd. E.
- HCA Winter Safety Information
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls