All trails in the Dundas Valley Conservation Area, with the exception of the Rail Trail and Main Loop Trail, are closed to cyclists and equestrians. Trails are still in spring thaw condition and are generally muddy and extremely muddy in some sections.
- Valens fishing bridge closed for 3 weeks
- Section of road closed at Christie Lake
- Area of Canal Park closed for viewing platform construction
- Mountain bike trails closed at Christie Lake
- Dofasco Trail Closed Between 5th Rd. E. & 8th Rd. E.
- HCA Winter Safety Information
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls