There is no on-trail access between Tew and Webster Falls. On weekends and Holiday Mondays from May 12, 2018 and October 28, 2018 (weather permitting) a shuttle service will run from the parking lot at Christie Lake Conservation Area, located at 1000 Highway 5 West. The shuttle will stop at Greensville Optimist Park to access Webster Falls and Tew Falls parking lot.
- No Dundas Valley horse trailer parking October 19
- Waterfall shuttle service runs until October 28
- Confederation Beach Park Tree Planting
- Ancaster Well access cards renewals
- Fifty Point Marina Channel Dredging
- No Access to Eramosa Karst Parking Lot
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls