The Spencer Gorge/Webster Falls Conservation Area Master Plan includes the Spencer Gorge, Tew Falls, Dundas Peak, Webster's Falls and the Greensville Optimist Community Park.
This plan is the first comprehensive plan for the entire lands identfied as Spencer Gorge/Webster Falls Conservation Area.
- Background - History and 1960s plans
- Background - 1970s - 1980s first master plan, 1990s improvements
- Background - 2000 to present
- Study Area
- Inventory Map 1
- Inventory Map 2
- Site Images
- Pre Inventory Analysis
Draft Master Plan and Concepts
- Recommended Master Plan
- Master Plan - Final Part 1
- Master Plan - Final Part 2
- Executive Summary
- Master Plan Update
Final Master Plan and Concept- Approved by HCA Board of Directors June 6, 2013
This page updated August 27, 2013.