Revenues Processing Analyst - Summer Student Position
This is a summer position in HCA’s Finance Department.
The Revenues Processing Analyst reports to the Business Systems Analyst and is required to perform a variety of accounting functions in response to the increased summer activities of the Hamilton Conservation Authority and Conservation Foundation.
Specific duties will include:
1. Reviewing daily sales and cash receipts, and matching of same to deposit slips.
2. Delivering daily deposits to local financial institution.
3. Summarizing daily sales and cash reports, for entry onto general ledger.
4. Analysis of transactions accounts.
5. Sorting and filing of documents.
6. Providing reception coverage when necessary.
7. Assisting others within the general administration area, as required.
8. Other duties as assigned to assist the team effort at HCA.
1. 1st, 2nd or 3rd year student with post-secondary studies in accounting, commerce, or business administration.
2. Experience in accounting and related recording procedures.
3. Experience in the current version of Microsoft Office (including Excel and Word).
4. Tact, maturity, and an ability to maintain good relations with the general public and other employees.
5. Ability to work on own initiative and be responsible for producing neat accurate work in a demanding, smoke-free environment.
6. MUST have own transportation to and from work. (The HCA office is not on a public transportation system).
The office is located at 838 Mineral Springs Road, Ancaster, Ontario. Normal work hours will be weekdays, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Work Term and Rate of Pay:
1. Summer of 2016 (May 16, 2016 to September 2, 2016 - negotiable).
2. 37 ½ hours per week (8.30am -4.30pm).
3. Remuneration – based on education and experience starting at $13.50/hr.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume in PDF or MS Word format via email by 4pm February 26, 2016 to:
Hamilton Conservation Authority
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 81067
838 Mineral Springs Road
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify job title in subject line)
Although we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process; applicants are asked to inform Human Resources for any disability required accommodations in advance.