Buy for 2 years and save! Two year memberships come with two rewards (one for each year) and the same benefits of the regular membership but for two full years.
Becoming a Nature’s Rewards pass holder makes it easy for you and your family to enjoy our conservation areas and helps support the important work HCA undertakes.
As a Nature’s Rewards pass holder, you and your family can enjoy unlimited access to all HCA conservation areas for 12 months from the date of purchase, for one great price! The pass will allow you and your vehicle passengers (up to 7 people total) into HCA’s conservation areas, including:
- Valens Lake
- Fifty Point
- Christie Lake
- Dundas Valley
- Spencer Gorge/Webster Falls
- Eramosa Karst
- Devil’s Punchbowl
- Tiffany Falls
Pass holders also receive free entry into Westfield Heritage Village’s public historical programming, for up to 6 people, including 4 adults.
The wallet-size swipe card allows for quick and easy access, simply by swiping it through our automatic gates at Christie Lake, Dundas Valley, Fifty Point and Valens Lake or displaying it on your vehicle’s dash in self-serve areas.
Perks and Rewards
Nature’s Rewards pass holders also receive some great perks and rewards, including:
- $6 off per night on camping & RV sites at Valens Lake and Fifty Point
- Discounts at HCA’s special events
- Early morning and late evening access at Christie Lake, Fifty Point and Valens Lake
Nature’s Rewards members can also choose one of five great rewards! Choices include:
- All day canoe rental at Christie or Valens Lake.
- Three admissions to the Christie Lake Antique Show.
- $35 off a pavilion rental at Fifty Point, Dundas Valley, Christie Lake or Valens Lake for your next family picnic.
- Three day passes to treat friends of family members to a day at a Hamilton conservation area of their choice.
- Two admissions to Wild Waterworks at Confederation Park (must be redeemed during Wild Waterworks’ operating season).
How to redeem…
Redeeming your reward is easy! When you are ready to use your reward, simply bring your Nature’s Reward card with you to the area you will be redeeming your reward. Park staff will be happy to help you.
*Reward must be redeemed during the time the pass is current. Offer subject to availability. Additional fees may apply.