Pokémon are out in the wild!
Grab your mobile phone and some Poké Balls to hunt for Pokémon in our conservation parks. Try your luck at finding Pikachu. Here are some of the different types of Pokémon that you might find in natural areas, near water, and other habitats in our areas:
Be sure to look for PokéStops at points of interest! Some may even provide Eggs that can be hatched into Pokémon by hiking 2 km, 5 km and 10 km. The further you travel, the better the contents of the egg.
Pokémon and PokéStops have been found in all our conservation areas and trails. Find the consevation area near you.
Hamilton Pokémon Go map
Remember a few things while you're on the hunt for Pokémon:
- Be safe and remain on trails at all times, Pokémon can be captured on trail
- Dress for the adventure: wear good walking/running shoes, bring water, wear sunscreen or other sun protection
- Remember, you are still in the real world, so be cautious and aware of your surroundings and potential natural hazards
- Remember that Pokemon characters disappear and move to different locations in the game. If the one you're looking for is in an unsafe or inappropriate location, you can wait for it to move to a better location.
- Be courteous to those around you, whether they are other players or other visitors to the conservation areas
Pokémon GO is copyright of Niantic Inc., Pokémon and Nintendo / Creatures Inc.