Location Filming

Images of filming in conservation areas

Learn more about our conservation areas and other properties

Apply for a Filming Permit:
You must apply at least 10 business days before you plan to begin filming.

To apply for a Filming Permit, you must submit the following:

  • Location Filming Application
  • Certificate of Insurance (Commercial General Liability Insurance in the amount of $2 million dollars ($2,000,000) per occurrence ($5 million for Confederation Beach Park). ┬áThe Hamilton Region Conservation Authority must be listed as additional insured.
  • Film location fees will also apply
  • Sketches and Maps (Must include 1) Identification of North direction 2) Identification of any roads, trails and fences 3) Location of production vehicles 4) Location of film site and all significant equipment.

Please submit completed forms to the Hamilton Conservation Authority's main office

Sarah Gauden, Manager, Marketing & Events
Fax: 905-648-4622
Phone: 905-525-2181