- Lakeland Pool Closed July 22
- Updated Watershed Conditions Statement: Flood Outlook – Lake Ontario Shoreline July 11
- Lafarge Trail Reroute
- Forestry work in HCA areas this summer
- Boardwalk at Fifty Point marina closed
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls
- Waterfall Shuttle Begins Good Friday
The Hamilton Conservation Authority, headquartered at the western end of Lake Ontario, is the region's largest environmental management agency. For more than 50 years it has spearheaded grassroots environmental efforts to help ensure a safe and sustainable community.