- Confederation Beach Park partially reopened
- May 10 Conservation Advisory Board Meeting Cancelled
- Construction changes access to Eramosa Karst
- Waterfall shuttle service to be relocated to Christie Lake
- Merrick Parking Lot closed to animal migration
- Ancaster Well access changes beginning January 1, 2018
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls
The Hamilton Conservation Authority, headquartered at the western end of Lake Ontario, is the region's largest environmental management agency. For more than 50 years it has spearheaded grassroots environmental efforts to help ensure a safe and sustainable community.