Give the gift of nature! HCA gift cards can be redeemed for Annual Membership Passes, day use admission, Wild Waterworks, camping, boat rentals and much more. Gift cards are redeemable at various Hamilton Conservation Authority locations including Christie Lake, Dundas Valley Trail Centre, Fifty Point, Valens Lake, Westfield Heritage Village, Wild Waterworks and the HCA Main Office in Ancaster.
- Confederation Beach Park partially reopened
- May 10 Conservation Advisory Board Meeting Cancelled
- Construction changes access to Eramosa Karst
- Waterfall shuttle service to be relocated to Christie Lake
- Merrick Parking Lot closed to animal migration
- Ancaster Well access changes beginning January 1, 2018
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls