Area Rules & Regulations
- Entry and Camping are subject to the Conservation Authorities Act, Ontario Regulation 109/90.
- TOTAL ALCOHOL BAN – Possession or consumption may result in evictions and/or charges laid.
- A maximum of 6 people and 3 shelters and one camper unit are permitted on each site.
- Campers must not deface, remove or damage any property in the Conservation Area. All Vegetation and wildlife are not to be disturbed in any way.
- Quiet Time/Radio Ban is 10:30 PM – 8 AM. Unnecessary noise at any time is prohibited.
- Check-in time is 2 PM and Check-out time is 1 PM
- Visitors must leave the Conservation Area by sunset.
- Additional vehicles must be registered at the gate. A maximum two vehicles; or one vehicle & one boat are allowed per site. An additional fee of $11.00 +HST per night for extra vehicle.
- Additional fee of $10.18+HST for small boats on trailers left at the site; alternately boats may be kept in the the water at Fifty Point Marina for an additional fee of $1.64/foot per night; minimum charges apply.
- Dogs and other pets must be kept on a leash at all times and are not permitted in the Beach Area. Please clean up after your animal. Fifty Point has a dog friendly beach, where dogs may swim leash free, but leash is required once they are out of the water.
- Firearms and Fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Swimming is allowed only in the Beach Area during daylight hours. No Lifeguards on duty – swim at your own risk. Please see posted Beach Regulations.
- Refuse and recyclable materials are to be placed in the proper receptacles provided.
- The use of all motorized vehicles will be confined to the areas as designated and must conform to the Highway Traffic Act.
- The Hamilton Conservation Authority reserves the right to bar entrance or eject any person, or persons whom the Authority deems detrimental to the Operation of the Conservation Area
Campsite Reservation Policies
- Reservations can be made beginning April 1 to end of November for the current year
- A reservation fee of $12.50 + HST applies to each campsite reservation.
- A modification or cancellation to a reservation will incur an additional non-refundable service fee of $7.50 + HST per campsite reservation.
- Cancellations will be accepted until the day prior to the arrival date and must be made during the park’s operating hours (8 AM to 9 PM) If cancelled after 1 PM on the day prior to arrival, 1-night camping fee is forfeited (added)
If no cancellation is requested, then no refund will be processed.