Date(s) - Mon. Feb 20, 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Fifty Point Conservation Area
What better way to spend Family Day then with your family, at a beautiful conservation area on Lake Ontario?!
Join us at Fifty Point Conservation Area for an afternoon filled with outdoor family fun! Lots of things to see and do, including:
- The Canadian Raptor Conservancy will have birds of prey from 2-3pm
- Paw Patrol’s Chase and Marshall will be meeting and greeting kids
- Scenic wagon rides
- Complimentary hot chocolate
- Bon fire with marshmallows for roasting
- Self guided hikes around conservation area
- Fishing at the marina (No fishing license required this day)
- Plus more activities!
Please note: Warmer temperatures means there is NO ICE SKATING or ICE FISHING. Fishing at the marina is available.
Frosty Fest runs from 1pm-4pm and entrance is just $10, which includes everyone in your vehicle. Admission free with your HCA Membership Pass.
For more information call 905-525-2187 2187 or email email@example.com