Date(s) - Sat. Oct 28, 2017
Dundas Valley Conservation Area
Due to a very poor weather forecast, we unfortunately have had to cancel this event. We are looking forward to bringing it in 2018.
Enjoy an evening of outdoor Halloween family fun in the Dundas Valley! The event will feature many frightfully fun activities!
- Travel down the Jack-O-Lantern Trail from the parking lot to the Trail Centre
- Roast marshmallows over a bonfire
- What’s Alive? – Find out what spooky creatures live in Dundas Valley in the Education centre
- Night Quest Hike – hike through the woods and follow clues to find homes of creatures that live in the Dundas Valley on Deer Run Trail
- Visit the decorated and spooky old train station (Trail Centre) for treats and snacks
- Screening of Ghostbusters movie
Film in the Forest: Ghostbusters (1984)
Bring your chairs and blankets and enjoy a screening of the original Ghostbusters (1984) movie in the grassy area by the Trail Centre. Movie begins at dusk.
Admission just $15 or FREE with your HCA Membership Pass.
For more information call 905-627-1233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org