Revenues Processing Analyst - Summer Student Position
This is a summer position in HCA’s Finance/Payroll Department.
The Revenues Processing Analyst reports to the Business Systems Analyst and is required to perform a variety of accounting and payroll functions in response to the increased summer activities of the Hamilton Conservation Authority and Conservation Foundation.
Specific duties will include:
- Reviewing daily sales and cash receipts, and matching of same to deposit slips.
- Summarizing daily sales and cash reports, for entry onto general ledger.
- Analysis of transactions accounts.
- Sorting and filing of documents.
- Sorting and matching of employee tax forms and health and safety tests to hire letters.
- Entering and confirming employee information into accounting system.
- Providing reception coverage when necessary.
- Assisting others within the general administration area, as required.
- Other duties as assigned to assist the team effort at HCA.
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd year student with post-secondary studies in accounting, commerce, or business administration.
- Experience in accounting and related recording procedures.
- Experience in the current version of Microsoft Office (including Excel and Word).
- Tact, maturity, and an ability to maintain good relations with the general public and other employees.
- Organizations skills, attention to detail and maintaining confidentiality is required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be responsible for producing neat accurate work in a demanding, smoke-free environment.
- MUST have own transportation to and from work. (The HCA office is not on a public transportation system).
The office is located at 838 Mineral Springs Road, Ancaster, Ontario. Normal work hours will be weekdays, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Work Term and Rate of Pay:
- Summer of 2018 (May 18, 2018 to August 31, 2018 - negotiable).
- 37 ½ hours per week (8.30am -4.30pm).
- Remuneration – $15.00/hr.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume in PDF or MS Word format via email by 4pm February 23, 2018 to:
Hamilton Conservation Authority
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 81067
838 Mineral Springs Road
Ancaster, ON L9G 4X1
Email: email@example.com (please specify job title in subject line)
Although we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process; applicants are asked to inform Human Resources for any disability required accommodations in advance.