The Hamilton Conservation Authority (HCA) and Conservation Halton (CH) have worked together to produce An Agricultural Guide to Conservation Authority Regulations to provide the agricultural community with a general overview of how the regulations administered by HCA and CH apply to agricultural activities. The guide identifies a number of common agricultural-related activities and practices, and whether or not conservation authority review and approval may be required. The guide describes the process for obtaining approvals where required, and provides contact details for HCA and CH for those wanting more information or to discuss specific projects.
- Watershed Conditions Statement - Water Safety
- Valens fishing bridge closed for 3 weeks
- Section of road closed at Christie Lake
- Area of Canal Park closed for viewing platform construction
- Mountain bike trails closed at Christie Lake
- Dofasco Trail Closed Between 5th Rd. E. & 8th Rd. E.
- HCA Winter Safety Information
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls