The Hamilton Conservation Authority (HCA) and Conservation Halton (CH) have worked together to produce An Agricultural Guide to Conservation Authority Regulations to provide the agricultural community with a general overview of how the regulations administered by HCA and CH apply to agricultural activities. The guide identifies a number of common agricultural-related activities and practices, and whether or not conservation authority review and approval may be required. The guide describes the process for obtaining approvals where required, and provides contact details for HCA and CH for those wanting more information or to discuss specific projects.
- Sawmill Trail West of Trail Centre Entrance Closed
- Gatehouse Museum parking lot closed from Dec. 4-13
- Trail Closure at Iroquoia Heights
- Merrick Parking Lot Now Open in Dundas Valley
- Trail linking Tew & Webster Falls closed
- NEW Trail Centre off season hours
- Haudenosaunee and HCA Set Dates for 2016-2017 Harvest