The Hamilton Conservation Authority (HCA) and Conservation Halton (CH) have worked together to produce An Agricultural Guide to Conservation Authority Regulations to provide the agricultural community with a general overview of how the regulations administered by HCA and CH apply to agricultural activities. The guide identifies a number of common agricultural-related activities and practices, and whether or not conservation authority review and approval may be required. The guide describes the process for obtaining approvals where required, and provides contact details for HCA and CH for those wanting more information or to discuss specific projects.
- Flood Message: Flood Watch - Terminated
- Seasonal Trail Closures for Horses in Effect
- Dofasco Trail Construction and Closures
- Road on east side of Christie Lake closed for pond decommissioning work
- Winter safety at HCA
- Ancaster Well access changes beginning January 1, 2018
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls