The Hamilton Conservation Authority (HCA) and Conservation Halton (CH) have worked together to produce An Agricultural Guide to Conservation Authority Regulations to provide the agricultural community with a general overview of how the regulations administered by HCA and CH apply to agricultural activities. The guide identifies a number of common agricultural-related activities and practices, and whether or not conservation authority review and approval may be required. The guide describes the process for obtaining approvals where required, and provides contact details for HCA and CH for those wanting more information or to discuss specific projects.
- Dundas Valley Spring Creek Trail Repairs
- Dundas Valley Train Car Work
- Chippawa Rail Trail Service Disruption
- Watershed Conditions Statement: Flood Watch – High Water Levels in Lake Ontario UPDATED
- Attention to users of the Ancaster Well
- Shuttle service: All parking lots closed at Spencer Gorge/Webster Falls on weekends & holiday Mondays
- There is no trail access between Tew Falls and Webster Falls